If you have a pet dog, then you will know the importance of clipping the dog’s fur. Keeping the dog in shape is necessary. The dog hair is not something that you want all over the place. It is why you should purchase the best dog clippers from the market to trim the dog. These clippers are not expensive at all. These clippers groom the dog. There are two types of clippers, the cordless and wired clippers. These are a few reviews of these dog clippers and how should you buy them.
The LegenDog Dog Clippers
The LegenDog Dog Clippers are one of the best clippers on the market. These are cordless clippers. The Clippers have a removable blade and various steel combs. It is a good choice if you want to give your dog a different grooming every time. With the different comb, you can give the dog a different style. The product has a one year warranty too.
- Removable blades
- Quiet working
- Various combs for different style of cutting
- Excellent and durable batteries
This product is not for the dogs that have harsh fur. The price of this product at Amazon is $25.
Bengoo Pet Clippers
It is also a cordless dog clipper. It is easy to use clipper as it has an efficient design. The clipper does not make any sound while trimming or cutting the dog hair. The Clippers have removable stainless steel blades. The stainless steel blade is of better quality. The clipper provides a flexible grip too. The price of this product is $29 on Amazon.
- Good battery timing up to 50 minutes
- Cordless design
- Provides a powerful cut
- Stainless steel movable blade for a better trim
Dog clippers buying guide
Whenever you purchase a dog clipper, make sure that you keep in mind the following factors.
- Always consider buying a cordless clipper. The benefit is that you can move the clipper on the body of the dog without any hindrance. A cordless clipper provides flexibility.
- Make sure that you purchase a clipper which works on all kinds of dog coat. The clipper should be durable and can cut the heavy coat too
- Choose the clipper that has the longest battery. A long battery will ensure that you get to trim or cut the dog hair in one go. For example, if you purchase a cheap clipper which runs only for ten or 15 minutes, it will be of no use.
- Another consideration while purchasing the dog clipper is the weight and the grip. The design of the clipper should be ergonomic.
The cordless dog clippers require a battery to run as compared to the wire clippers which run directly on the current. It is also important to know that, these dog clippers are a bit different than the clippers that you use. You should never use the human clippers on the dogs. Make sure that you purchase the best dog clipper from the market.